Writing & More
I hosted Dr. James Shapiro at Google to speak about the latest advances in islet cell transplantation and stem cell technologies for the treatment of diabetes. Here is the recording of Dr. Shapiro's talk on the Talks@Google YouTube channel.
I used to blog occasionally. Below are some of my more useful posts.
- Backpacking with diabetes
- Printing directly to a network printer
- A better way to detect Java Webstart
- Open a file in the default application using the Windows command line
- Embedded Tomcat class loading trickery